CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser
A gentle salicylic acid cleanser can help exfoliate and smooth your skin while also effectively removing oil and dirt, sweeping away dead cells, and softening rough skin—without leaving skin feeling dry. Cleansing with CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser, a salicylic acid cleanser enhanced with barrier-restoring ingredients like ceramides, can help keep moisture in while keeping irritants out.
CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser provides gentle, non-irritating exfoliation without harsh microbeads that can scratch your skin.
Suitable for use on your face and body as well as acne-prone skin, our salicylic acid cleanser not only exfoliates the skin, but with three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, it also helps soften and smooth the skin without disrupting its protective barrier.
This formula is also non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and enriched with antioxidant vitamin D.
- Effectively cleanses to remove dirt and oil
- Salicylic acid helps exfoliate for soft, smooth skin
- Enriched with antioxidant vitamin D
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to Use CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser ?
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCONOLACTONE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, ZEA MAYS OIL/CORN OIL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLECALCIFEROL, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.