About Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye Temporary Eye Tightener
This unique formula provides quick temporary results with long-term benefits. It quickly helps tighten, firm, and smooth the look of the delicate eye area, temporarily minimizing the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines, deep wrinkles, and under-eye puffiness. Ophthalmologist-tested.
Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye Temporary Eye Tightener Detail
Brand – Peter Thomas Roth
Skin Type – Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Recommended use for product – Crow’s Feet, Fine Lines, Anti-Aging, Wrinkles, Puffiness
Item Volume – 30 ml
-Firm-A-Tite™: A blend of silicates and seaweed that provides quick, temporary tightening.
-Eyeliss™: Powerful peptide complex that helps with puffiness and wrinkles over time.
-Eye Regener®: Potent alfalfa and lupine complex that helps with the look of under-eye bags over time.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Steareth-20, Carrageenan, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
How to use Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye Temporary Eye Tightener
- Start by cleansing with a non-oily cleanser. Avoid using eye cream if possible. If you prefer to use eye cream, allow the product to fully absorb and dry.
- Shake the tube and squeeze out a pea-size amount on the top of the hand.
- Using fingertips or a clean, dry makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product and apply onto a completely dry eye area for best results.
- Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel onto the under-eye area, crow’s feet, “11” lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
- Let the product dry for approximately five minutes while remaining expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
- If you notice any white residue, moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess by gently patting the edges.
- Once the product is completely dry, you are good to go. You can gently pat on makeup such as eyeshadow, under-eye concealer or powder.
- To prolong the effects of Instant FIRMx® Eye, avoid water-based makeup.
- For external use only.
For More Updates Follow us on Instagram