About Topicals Faded Serum for Dark Spots & Discoloration
Visibly fade stubborn post-blemish marks, scars, dark patches, discoloration, and uneven skin tone resulting from breakouts and sun damage with this dermatologist-tested serum. Gentle enough for daily use, it produces visible results in as little as two weeks and is safe for all skin tones and ethnicities.
Topicals Faded Serum for Dark Spots & Discoloration Detail
Size: 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Redness, and Acne and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
- Tranexamic Acid: Helps reduce the look of dark patches and post-blemish marks.
- Niacinamide: Reduces the look of discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Azelaic Acid: Visibly brightens the skin tone, improves the evenness of skin texture, reduces the look of blemishes, and offers antioxidant support.Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Tranexamic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Alpha-Arbutin, Behenyl Alcohol, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Gluthathione, Turmeric Butter, Ethylene Brassylate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Azelaic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Melatonin, Phytic Acid, Squalane, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Arginine, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Cetyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol.
How to use Topicals Faded Serum for Dark Spots & Discoloration
- Apply a thin, even layer to cleansed, dry skin before moisturizing and after toning.
- Use all over your face or on areas with the most discoloration and uneven tone.
- Gently massage into skin until absorbed.
- Use once weekly, working up to daily use.
- Use sun protection during the day and moisturize well.
For More Updates Follow us on Instagram