Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette Universal
The iconic multi-use face makeup palette. The Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette is the Dior makeup artists’ secret for adding instant radiance with professional results, from a natural healthy glow to an intense luminosity.
The extra-fine textures of the Glow Face Palette are concentrated in pearlescent pigments for buildable intensity, from a discreet glow to a flash of light for incredibly natural radiance.
The essential 001 Universal Neutrals, a palette with universal shades:
- Strobe White: is a cool toned, very light white with a pearly metallic finish. It is very light-reflective and high shine. Upon a closer look there seems to be little tiny gold flecks that gives it a beautiful moving dimension, rather than being too flat.
- Strobe Gold: is a slightly warm, light champagne gold with a metallic finish. It appears with more yellow gold undertones in the pan, but once swatched is more of a lovely champagne yellow gold shade.
- Blush Pink: is a shimmery light-medium pink with a metallic finish. It is described as a blush but if worn alone I feel is too glowy and may accentuate skin textures. Texture and finish wise it feels more like a highlighter. However, it is beautiful over a regular blush formula, or on the eyes.
- Blush Bronze: a warm, deep bronze brown with copper undertones and a metallic finish. For those with fair to medium skin tones it may be tricky to use as a blush or bronzer as it is very pigmented and high shine. However for deeper skin tones this would work beautifully as both!
How to use Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette Universal ?
- Use Kabuki brush no. 17 to apply the highlighter on the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the Cupid’s bow and the chin.
- Apply the blush on the cheeks with blush brush no. 16.
Peter Philips’ tips: “Depending on the desired effect, simply apply with the fingertips or a brush for an intense metallic look, or with a cotton pad to smooth the product and obtain a more satiny style. You can use a single color or blend two, three or even four shades to achieve unique makeup every time.” Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.
Alumina, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Tin Oxide, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopherol. May Contain (+/-): Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
For More Updates Follow us on Instagram