About Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit
Clean your tools like a makeup artist pro with this Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit. Remove dried on makeup from your brushes instantly, without a drop of water. The tin design features a twist-top lid that fits tightly to avoid spills, and it’s perfect for dipping your brushes for deep cleaning and conditioning results that leave your brushes ultrasoft.
MUA-approved for fast drying and powerful cleansing that melts away all traces of creams, pigments, and waxes from synthetic and natural bristles instantly with no need for rinsing.
Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner is a makeup industry cult-favorite. Loved by makeup artists for its powerful cleansing abilities and quick dry time, this makeup cleaner is sought after by makeup enthusiasts who wear makeup daily and are concerned about keeping their brushes in the best condition and free of germs and debris. It’s used on photo shoots, on set, and backstage as a crucial step in hygienic practices by professional makeup artists. Cinema Secrets, Inc. is an independently owned and operated company based in Los Angeles for the past 30 years.
Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit Detail
This set contains:
- 8 oz/ 236 mL Cleansing Tin
- 8 oz/ 236 mL Makeup Brush Cleaner
Isoparaffin Hydrocarbon, Hydrotreated Heavy Naptha, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Bean) Fruit Extract and D&C Green #6
How to use Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit
- Pour it, dip it, and wipe it: these three easy steps are all it takes to clean makeup brushes.
- Pour the Makeup Brush Cleaner into the Cleansing Tin enough to dip a quarter of the way up the brush bristles.
- Dip brush tip into the liquid and remove immediately to avoid oversaturation. Bristles will draw liquid up into brush and dissolve away makeup.
- For large fluffy or dense brushes, only dip 10 percent of the brush tip, and hold it vertically for five seconds so that liquid moves down into the base.
- Wipe clean on absorbent paper towel or cloth. Repeat as necessary.
- Shape brushes and allow to air dry completely before use.Precautions:
-Flammable: keep away from open flame.
-Do not swallow, and avoid contact with skin and eyes.
-If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and seek medical attention.
-Keep out of reach of children.