About CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser
Developed with dermatologists, this foaming, creamy cleanser – with 3 essential ceramides – Cleanses and helps clear acne while leaving skin feeling soft and comfortable. This gentle, yet effective Acne Foaming Cream face cleanser instantly dissolves dirt and oil without stripping skin of its natural moisture, helping to maintain the protective skin barrier. Skin will look and feel smoother and more clarified. Acne Face Wash with Benzoyl Peroxide. Unique cream-to-foam formula works to gently remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup from skin’s surface without leaving skin feeling stripped of moisture. Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain skin’s natural moisture while Niacinamide helps to calm skin. Skin with acne lesions has been shown to have reduced levels of ceramides in comparison to healthy skin.
Fragrance free- paraben free
Non-comedogenic to avoid further irritation of sensitive skin
Benefits of CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser
- Unique foaming cream face wash formula with benzoyl peroxide, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide works to gently remove dirt and excess oil without leaving skin feeling stripped of moisture
- Helps clear pimples, whiteheads and blackheads without dryness or flaking
- Helps prevent new acne from forming
- Allows blemishes to heal
- Helps maintain the skin barrier with three essential ceramides
- Features soothing ingredients to help calm the skin
- Ideal for acne-prone and oily skin
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Developed with dermatologists
- CeraVe is the No. 1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne
Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 4%. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Phytosphingosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid.
How to use CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser
Use every morning and evening. Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well. Use wash on entire affected area one to two times daily. Because excess drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops. stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
For More Updates Follow us on Instagram