NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Ginger
NARS’s Soft-Focus Smoothing Complex contains Optimal Diffusion Powder, which transforms the look of skin by blurring imperfections with light-diffusing spheres. The formula delivers all-day wear and high coverage that’s non-cakey, and won’t settle into fine lines and pores.
NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Ginger Detail
Color – Ginger- Medium 2 – For Medium Skin With Golden Undertones
Size – 0.21 oz/ 6.21 mL
Dimethicone, Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Peg-400, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-2, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Dextrin Palmitate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, [+/- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)].
How to use NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Ginger
- Warm the product between your fingers and pat over imperfections for second-skin-like correction.
- Artist Tip: Soft Matte Complete Concealer can be used as an eyeshadow base to help build a seamless canvas for your favorite NARS eyeshadow (sold separately).Go multidimensional by contouring with color:
- Apply lighter shades to accentuate the tops of cheekbones, temples, and the bridge of the nose.
- Swipe darker tones on the cheeks, jawline, underneath the nose, and the crease of the eye for depth. Enhance your skin’s natural warmth for a glowing look:
- Apply warm-toned shades across the cheekbones, jawline, bridge of the nose, and around the eyes to bring attention to the center of the face.
- Dust a brighter hue onto the apples of the cheeks and above the arch of the brow. Go fashion-forward with this unexpected technique:
- Apply blush along the brow bone, moving toward the outer edges.
- Swipe down along the high point of the cheekbone, creating a “7” shape around the eye.
For More Updates Follow us on Instagram