About COLOR WOW Root Coverup Powder Medium Brown
This easy, precise, no-mess mineral powder adheres to hair and covers gray and dark roots without peroxide. The water-resistant formula stays until shampooed out—you can even swim in it! The multi-pigment formula plus reflective particles provide a natural finish. It’s ideal for extending color treatment.
- Precise application for a mess-free finish
- Water-resistant formula
- Covers dark hair without peroxide
COLOR WOW Root Coverup Powder Medium Brown Detail
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Color Safe
- Color Fading
- Reflective Crystals and Pigments: Provide multidimensional, natural-looking coverage of grays and roots
- Zinc Stearate: Anchors pigment to hair
- Emollient Blend: Adds shine and makes powder waterproof and transfer resistant.Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zea Mays Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) Formula #707-0.
How to use COLOR WOW Root Coverup Powder Medium Brown
- Apply to dry hair.
- Load up small end of brush with powder.
- Use free hand to pull hair flat and taut against head, and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out.
- Do not use a sweeping motion.
- Apply more powder as needed.
- To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush. Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
For More Updates Follow us on Instagram