Wholesale UCANBE Athena Painting Palette
Professional Face & Body Paint Oil-20 Colors Halloween Face Body Art Party Fancy Makeup
It works exceptionally well for all aspects of the face and body painting such as line work, based work, blending, and layering meets the needs of pro face painter and beginners. VIVID COLORS: Through your creativity, you can blend colors to paint various colors.
- A Face Body Paint palette refilled 20 creamy intensive pigmented colors in a convenient and sturdy plastic case that applies easily with sponge or brush. It can be used on the face and body.
- Tattoo Face Body Paint is made of high-quality ingredients to be easily blended, comfortable on the skin while being vibrant. It remains flexible to resist cracking while drying quickly to a smudge-proof and durable finish but minimal rub-off.
- 20 flash Aqua colors are suitable for creating many different looks. It included bossy gold and silver, pink, purple, red, yellow, blue, green, brown of all basic (plus extra black and white). It meets the needs of different occasions. The colors can be easily shaded together to obtain a wide variety of effects for artistic makeup or special effects coloring.
- Non-toxic oil-based painting palette, the formula is moist, semi-soft, safe, and gentle on skin. Richer color-saturated coverage than ordinary makeup, easy to wear, and easy to wash off with olive oil or professional waterproof makeup remover.
- Professional face paint for festivals, carnivals, birthdays, campfire or theme parties, SFX makeup, stage performances, not to forget fun Halloween and other occasions! Easily create crown, costume, bruise, blood, cosplay looks. Friendly materials are safe for both popular kids and adults.
- Good body paint is usually non-greasy, which spreads smoothly & evenly with a brush.
- An ideal body paint should dry out within a couple of minutes of applying without leaving any stain and blends entirely with other colors.
- The best part about body paints, which is fit to use for the body, is the soluble water-based paints because they require no special equipment to wash off.
- Suitable body paint can never irritate your skin, even during long hours.
How to Use Athena Paints?
- Clean your face with a tissue or wipe first
- Use a clean painting brush or sponge to apply the oil to your face.
- Blend different colors painting oil with a larger brush or sponge for more details, or you can use your fingers directly.
- Wait a few seconds to let the first color dry and apply the next.
How to Remove Athena Paints after use?
- Using makeup oil remover or olive oil to apply on face,
- Wait a few seconds and wipe it with cotton pads or paper towels.
- Wash off with facial cleanser and water.